The Citadel
Welcome to the Citadel! You don't have to create an account but if you want to have access to the chatbox and to other coming features like a newsletter, feel free to join us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share|

ARMORY

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
ARMORY      Empty
PostSubject: ARMORY ARMORY      Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 12:10 pm

Why armory is important?

Armory is very important because it gives you a higher stat. Each set has 3 buffs. By increasing armory points you increase armory level that brings you higher buff percentage. Armory sets are separated in groups based on their bonuses (Infantry, Calvary, Archer, Siege, SOP, Utility, Dragon, Troops) also some of them have MARCH SIZE and MARCH SPEED included.
As you can see armory covers alot of game aspects, which means it brings alot of improvements mostly on battle field.

What gears should i put on armory?

The best gears that you have should be on armory because those brings you more points.
I am taking an example:
If you have 1gear lvl 35 EXQUISITE and 1 gear lvl 35 EPIC, you have to put the EPIC in the armory. Why?

If you EQUIP (wear) EXQUISITE, you will have (-0.7%) buff less than the EPIC would have given (very low difference)
But if you put EPIC into armory it brings you (+30k) points more than the EXQUISITE would have given (very hight buffs so you cover that -0.7%)

If you EQUIP (wear) EPIC, it will bring you (+0.7%) more than the EXQUISITE would have given.
But that EXQUISITE will bring you (- 30k ) points less than the EPIC would have given in the armory ( very low buff so you have less buf than the first case)

As you can see with the same gears we have 2 situation, so you have to use them in the right way. Always put the best gears on armory.

What about the lost gambles?

Those are not a "lose" you can upgrade them. So if 4 of your lvl 30 gamble ends up EXQUISITE you can upgrade one of them to EPIC by sacrificing 3 others. BLUE ones to EXQUISITE and so on.

I have a higher armory power than my friend but in battle i have more losses than him, why is that?

There are alot of indicators but i want to give an example for armory situation.

Considering that your friend has similiar enhancement and research, your friend has less loses because he is focused more on his troop type and SOP armory. He has a higher percentage on those sets than you, even though you have a higher armory power.

Based on your above answer you are saying other armory sets are useless?

No, if you have the chance you can fully complete the armory it is the best thing but you will spend alot of moneys. I am talking about an efficient way, if you are Infantry based player, you don't need calvary sets to be the same as hight lvl as your Infantry sets, you can spend those materials to upgrade your Infantry armory pieces instead.

Based on you above answer what if calvary is my second troop type?

I am not saying leave the calvary sets at lvl 0, iam saying focus more on your main troop type armory and when you thing you have reached your goals with it and it has a good lvl, than focus on your secondary troop type armory.
Remember that you reach half of the armory buff at lvl 168 (47%).

Can you give me an order which of my sets to upgrate in beginning?

1. Utility and your troop type sets
2. SOP
3. Siege
4. Troops
5. Dragon (if you have an adult one)
6. Your secondary troop type

-----------Armory suggestion-----------

Armory is one of the bigest indicator that makes difference between keeps. Gamble game is the most common way and less expensive in crafting materials. So for gears lvl 15- 25 legendary it is best to use all materials exquisite and the template legendary, for lvl 30- 35 legendary gears use 2 blue matterials, 2 exquisite ones and template legendary, for lvl 45 - 50 gears use blue and green mats and legendary template. You can upgrade your gears when you reach a new house lvl. I separate the armory on 3 major types based on palyer bugged:

1. BIG SPENDERS ARMORY (don't care about spending, that kind of player can go from k30 to k35 in one day)
2. SPENDERS ARMORY ( Players that spend on game a lot of moneys but they don't rush, but that doesn't mean they canot be t11, just it might take some time.)
1. FREE TO PLAY ARMORY (don't spend a single pack)

1. BIG SPENDERS ARMORY.

Is for players that can spend alot of moneys on game.

For the ones that are house lvl 40:

2 gears lvl40 legendary
4 gears lvl40 exquisite

It will brings you to lvl 215 armory and around 68% buff.

For the ones that are house lvl 45:

1 gear lvl 45 legendary
1 gear lvl 40 legendary
4 gears lvl45 exquisite

It will brings you to lvl 225 armory and armound 75% buff.

For the ones that are house lvl 50:

3 gears lvl 50 legendary
3 gears lvl 5 blue

It unlocks the full buff

2. SPENDERS ARMORY

Players that spend on game

For the ones that are house lvl 30:

2 gears lvl 30 legendary
2 gears lvl 30 epic
2 gears lvl 30 fine

It will brings you to lvl 154 armory and armound 30% buff.

For the ones that are house lvl 35:

1 gear lvl 35 legendary
1 gear lvl 25 legendary
4 gears lvl 35 fine

It will brings you to lvl 168 armory and armound 47.6% buff.

For the ones that are house lvl 40:

1 gear lvl 35 legendary
1 gear lvl 25 legendary
4 gears lvl 40 fine

It will brings you to lvl 176 armory and armound 51.4% buff.

3. FREE TO PLAY ARMORY

Players that dont spend money's on game.

For the ones that are house lvl 20:

1 gear lvl 10 legendary
1 gear lvl 5 legendary
3 gears lvl 15 fine
1 gear lvl 20 fine

It will brings you to lvl 38 armory and armound 3.12% buff.

For the ones that are house lvl 25:

2 gears lvl 10 legendary
1 gear 25 fine
3 gears lvl 15 fine

It will brings you to lvl 52 armory and around 4.96% buff.

For the ones that are house lvl 30:

1 gear lvl 15 legendary
1 gear lvl 10 legendary
1 gear lvl 30 fine
3 gears lvl 20 fine

It will brings you to lvl 76 armory and around 5.81% buff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ARMORY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top