The Citadel
Welcome to the Citadel! You don't have to create an account but if you want to have access to the chatbox and to other coming features like a newsletter, feel free to join us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share|

cavalry gear set

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Language : Français, English
Other : AKA rastorms
cavalry gear set Empty
PostSubject: cavalry gear set cavalry gear set Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 4:57 pm

Cavalry Gear Guide
This guide will help you build a strong Cavalry set to aid you in battle. We will take a look at the best items in each gear slot along with their pros and cons then build some suitable sets for different scenarios. I will only look at those which in my opinion are useful options so anything that isn’t mentioned is not recommended for use (some items may be suitable for other purposes - see other guides).

Helmet

cavalry gear set Image0
cavalry gear set Image0
cavalry gear set Image0

Firstly we have the Baelish hat which boasts full a vast array of attacking stats so this would be perfect for an attack set. A more rounded option presents itself in the form of the Falcon Knight helm which offers both attacking and defensive stats. The other item I would consider here is the Dornish headscarf which is a strong alternative for a defensive set.

Chest

cavalry gear set Image0

In this category there is one stand out piece and that is the Baelish coat. At level 40 it has full coverage of all 3 types of stat. Even at lower levels it’s still very nicely rounded. It’s a wonderfully balanced piece with a slight lean towards attack but is still the strongest defensive options as well therefore I would use this in all types of Cavalry gear. If you can only do one piece at a higher level or quality then I would go for this. None of the other chest pieces comes close.

Pants

cavalry gear set Image0
cavalry gear set Image0
cavalry gear set Image0

Here we have the Baelish robes which are rather similar to the coat in that they are well balanced with an emphasis on attack. The Falcon Knight skirt is of a similar mould but inferior to its gen 4 counterpart. The Dornish sash is also a nice option if you are lacking Baelish materials but I’d certainly recommend the first option.

Boots

cavalry gear set Image0
cavalry gear set Image0

The Baelish boots are a solid option with nice attacking stats as well as a very useful march size and march speed vs sop boosts. The Falcon Knight greaves are a very nice item which is very well rounded, especially when gaining the health stat at level 40.

Ring

cavalry gear set Image0
cavalry gear set Image0

Another great piece from the Baelish set here giving stats in all 3 categories and it doesn’t even need to be level 40 to get them all. The Falcon Knight ring provides an alternative which emphasises the defensive stats a bit more.

Weapon

cavalry gear set Image0
cavalry gear set Image0
cavalry gear set Image0

Similar to the hat from the same set the Baelish spear is a purely attacking item so is the obvious option for attacking. The Falcon Knight sword is also attack based but has that additional health stat which could be very valuable to your statistics. We also have the Dornish spear which at level 40 becomes a very nicely rounded option.

Trinket

cavalry gear set Image0
cavalry gear set Image0

Here we have two very different options. The Riding Crop is almost all attack and the Falcon Shield is a more defensive option.

With all this information in mind I would propose the following to be very good sets for Cavalry based players to use.

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 22, 2020 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gotcitadel.com
Admin
Admin
Language : Français, English
Other : AKA rastorms
cavalry gear set Empty
PostSubject: Re: cavalry gear set cavalry gear set Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 4:58 pm

Cavalry Balanced
Helmet - Falcon Knight
Chest - Baelish
Pants - Baelish
Weapon - Falcon Knight (Dornish @ 40)
Ring - Baelish
Boots - Falcon Knight
Trinket - Falcon Shield

Cavalry Attack
Helmet - Baelish
Chest - Baelish
Pants - Baelish