The Citadel
Welcome to the Citadel! You don't have to create an account but if you want to have access to the chatbox and to other coming features like a newsletter, feel free to join us!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share|

other utility gear

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Language : Français, English
Other : AKA rastorms
other utility gear Empty
PostSubject: other utility gear other utility gear Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2020 11:58 am

Construction Speed
This is the best set for increasing your construction times and saving on speed ups. I wouldn’t consider this set high priority so wouldn’t craft any higher than level 30 if you decide to make this set. A full set of fine (blue) level 30s would give a construction speed boost of 122.24%.

other utility gear Image0

Healing Efficiency
In my opinion having a healing set is very important and therefore high priority to craft. Healing large quantities of troops is very expensive in terms of resources so using the following set could save you millions of RSS.
Note: There is not a chest piece that gives healing efficiency but the Bolton Gorget gives a healing speed boost which could still be beneficial with this set.

Where there are multiple options with the same bonus I would suggest using the Whent item as they may be useful for other sets as well. A full set of level 35 fine (blue) would give a healing efficiency boost of 174.032%.

Maester Speed
Much like the Contruction speed set I would consider this low priority as it won’t be used as frequently as some other sets. If you do wish to save some speed ups then this would be the best set for increasing your maester speed. A full set of level 30 fine (blue) would increase your maester speed by 127.36%.

Steel Crafting Efficiency
This is one of the first sets I would suggest crafting and would consider it an essential for all players. Crafting this before your other sets will save you millions of steel allowing you to make for more items for your loadouts and armory.
The Whent items would all be replaced by Stark Relic if going for Level 40 gear so those players that are house 40+ could just go for a full Stark Relic set. Unfortunately there isn’t currently a trinket which gives Steel Efficiency boosts. A full set of level 35 fine (blue) would give a huge boost of 223.3%.

Training Speed
Another very important set that most players will use on a daily basis. All keeps need to train troops so would recommend having this as one of your 6 saved gear loadouts. Using this full set of level 35 fine (blue) would increase the speed in which you can train troops by a huge 235.936%.

Troop Load
This set is definitely not what I would call essential but can be useful as a luxury set to those with the resources to craft it. Farming alts and other keeps for resources can be a tedious and time consuming task so using a troop load set can make it somewhat quicker.
Note: you could also use the Corsair or Faith Militant ring for this set as they have the same Troop load stat boost but the Stark Ring also has March Speed which is also beneficial for this scenario.

Unfortunately there isn’t a weapon which gives a Troop Load boost so I would suggest using a march size boosting item such as the Battle Scarred Warbill in that slot. Using this set with level 30 fine (blue) items would increase your troop load by 64.512%.

Quote :

Published by @pategill
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gotcitadel.com

other utility gear

View previous topic View next topic Back to top